The admission process is designed and supervised carefully to ensure the scholarship will go to those in need.
A. Eligibility Requirements
- Indonesian citizen and resident in Bali.
- Currently a student of grade IX in SMP/MTs in Bali.
- Among the top ten best students in his/her school, proven by a recommendation letter by the Principal.
- Underprivileged family background, supported by a reference letter from the head of village or local authorities.
B. Admission Process
a.Identification of Student, b. notes achievement,c. academic potential,economic situation/ income parents
- Home Visit
- Boot Camp
1. Psychological tests
- Test IQ (Intellectual Intelligence),
- Test EQ (Emotional Intelligence),
- Personality Tests,
- Tests Interests & Talent,
2. Health Tests
4. FGD (Focus Group Discussion)
5. Test Performance Talent Test
6. Potential Specialisation (Logic Maths + English)